Raise your hand if you have the winter blues?


Don't worry. You're not alone. The good news is that Spring is just around the corner, which means more time spent outdoors and SUNSHINE. More time in the sun means you will want to protect your eyes from those pesky UV rays in style.

Below are 5 questions to consider when selecting the right sunglasses for Y-O-U:

  1. Will I be wearing my sunglasses for fashion or function?
  2. Do they need to stay firmly on my head during wear?
  3. What color frames am I looking for?
  4. Will the lenses need to be prescription?
  5. What is my budget for purchasing new sunglasses?

Once you have the answers to the above questions, you will be able to narrow your search significantly and find the pair of sunglasses that works best for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment